Wednesday 10 April 2013

Rugazzled!

Over the next few weeks, I am hoping to feature the talents of some other artists and crafters that I am lucky enough to know.
To start us off,  I asked the lovely Julie of Rugazzled to tell us a bit about her very gorgeous rugs and wall hangings...
"My name is Julie Napier and I am the executive creator of "Rugazzled", a business I started up a year ago. I create decorative rugs and wall hangings, art for your floors and walls.
I am a hoarder of beautiful things and would make rugs for friends and family, and it was suggested that I start up a business out of it.
All my creations are made completely by hand with no machinery involved and all is environmentally friendly.
I get inspiration from life itself and the beauty of nature.
I started off making rugs from recycled materials, turning materials that seemed to have lost their value and which had no further use, into something that would become a wanted item, but my passion for beautiful fabrics got hold of me and I now search for luxuriously soft, rich fabrics.
I really love what I do and hope you love them too."
I do love them - lots!!
and am even lucky enough to own one...
 ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺
If you like what you've seen here, please check out Rugazzled's online shop and etsy shop and pop over and say hi on their facebook page
☺☻☺☻☺☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment