Wednesday 22 February 2012

Work(s) in Progress Wednesday...

...tell me I'm not the only one who has a hundred half started things on the go at a time?....please! ;-)
This is just some of them...
 new t-shirt design - they still need the background painting in but I can't decide whether to go with the same colours or something completely different so they're just hanging around at the moment waiting for me to be more decisive (they may wait a while!)...
...two red spider puppets which need sewing...
 ...puppet plans waiting to become puppets...
 ...hexagons for a hexagon blanket...
 ...flowers and bells to decorate my t-shirt rail at markets...
 ...my Leap Year Blanket (obviously a long term WIP but I am a few blocks behind with it)...
 ...square that will be a cushion cover when it's grown some more, but I've run out of the cream...
 ...Chi's slipper socks which I lost the pattern for so had to stop mid heel because I couldn't remember the next bit! - found it again now though :)...
I am going to attempt to get some of them finished, or at least further along, today...

check out some other folks WIP's over here

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are busy. From the blogs I've read today so far, it seems like a spring fever kind of thing! Lots of startitis going around!

    Love the t-shirt design. I'd try it both ways - matching background and contrasting background. I think I'd like both equally. Not much help am I really?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, you are even worse off than I am (with too many projects going at once). I love the flowers for your decorations!

    ReplyDelete