Wednesday 29 February 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday - Leap Year Blanket

Appropriately for the 29th of February, I thought I'd share my progress on my Leap Year Blanket - one of my long term works-in-progress...
...these are my blocks for February...
...and sewn together with January's squares...
The gap in the February block is for a Leap Day swapped square from someone else to go in :-)
...and for my part of the swap...
...really pleased with how it turned out...might have to make one for me too ;-)

*check out some more WIP Wednesdays over >>> here <<<

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I love it!!! So colourful and such joy to look at

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all kinds of awesome! It's so fun! And once again, I'm sad that I don't know how to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paula :) I only learned to crochet a couple of months ago, having tried, and failed, several times previously so keep trying :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I'm usually not a fan of different sized squares in a blanket, but this works so well!

    ReplyDelete